When using an electrical appliance, the basic safety instructions should always be followed.
Read all Operating Instructions before using this sewing machine.
DANGER - To reduce the risk of electric shock:
- The sewing machine should never be left unattended when plugged in.
- Always remove the plug from the socket immediately after use as well as before cleaning and other maintenance.
WARNING - To reduce the risk of burns, fire, electric shock, or injury to persons:
- Read the instruction carefully before you use the machine.
- Keep the instructions at a suitable place close to the machine and hand it over if you give the machine to a third party.
- Use the machine only in dry locations.
- This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved.
- Children shall not play with the appliance.
- Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
- Always switch off the machine if you carry out preparation for work (change the needle, feed the yarn through the machine, change the footer, etc.).
- Always unplug the machine if you leave it unattended, to avoid injury by expediently switch on the machine.
- Always unplug the machine if you changing the lamp or carry out maintenance (oiling, cleaning).
- Don't use the machine if it’s wet or in humid environment.
- Never pull at the cord, always unplug the machine by gripping the plug.
- Never place anything on the pedal.
- Never use the machine if the air vents are blocked, keep the air vents of the machine and the food pedal free from dust, fusel and leftovers.
- The machine must only be used with designated foot controller, in order to avoid a hazard. If the foot controller is damaged or broken, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or its service agent or a similarly qualified person.
- The power cord of the foot controller can not be replaced. If the power cord is damaged the foot controller must be disposed.
- The sound level under normal operating conditions is 75dB(A).
- Do not dispose of electrical appliances as unsorted municipal waste, use separate collection facilities.
- Contact your local government for information regarding the collection systems available.
- If electrical appliances are disposed of in landfills or dumps, hazardous substances can leak into the groundwater and get into the food chain, damaging your health and well-being.
- When replacing old appliances with new ones, the retailer is legally obligated to take back your old appliance for disposal at least for free of charge.
- The appliance is not to be used by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction. (For outside Europe)
- Children being supervised not to play with the appliance. (For outside Europe)
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
This sewing machine is intended for household use only.
Be sure to use the sewing machine in the temperature range from 5ºC to 40ºC.
If the temperature is excessively low, the machine can fail to operate normally.